Sunday, July 22, 2007

Overwhelmed, Lonely and Displaced


I'm feeling homesick today. Not in the traditional sense of the word, but more like a displaced person. I have moved in with a friend and coworker recently which is closer to my work but further from my family and lover. She has been very supportive and hospitable to me, and it means a lot to me that she offered to take me in. On the other hand, I am feeling very overwhelmed at the upcoming decisions I will need to make. I have no plan. I know I will probably have to get a place of my own. But where and how will I finance it? At times I feel liberated from my husband and marriage but I feel all alone missing my kids and lover. I feel like I'm in limbo and I'm a little scared of the uncertainty of where I will be and who will be by my side when I get there.

No comments: