Monday, December 3, 2007

My Ultimate To-Do List

I'm reading, along with 3 other books, To-Do List by Sasha Cagen. The book is a collection of one hundred handwritten lists by real people of all ages and all walks of life about a variety of things "from buying milk to finding a soul mate". I am only a few chapters in and it has inspired me to create my own "Ultimate To-Do List" of sorts. I am a to-do lister by nature. There are at least two on my coffee table right at this moment as well as one that I found in my coat pocket. Typically my lists consist of things I need to buy at the grocery store or what I would like to accomplish for the week. I'm not sure why I have never made an Ultimate To-Do List before. After all, I have thought about the things I would like to do or have achieved in my lifetime but they were just thoughts in my head. Maybe I am afraid of failure, but I doubt that's it. So, here goes...



No comments: