Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 Year in Review

Day one of the new year, 2008. Wow, what a year it has been! Crazy, overwhelming, emotional, exciting... crazy!

I had difficulty at work because early in the year I lost my motivation and became very overwhelmed. I have been regaining momentum and hope this new year brings back the excitement. I love my work and I'm very good at what I do. I have almost tripled my salary since I started almost 8 years ago. My anniversary is in 2 days.

I left my husband of 16 years. I had been unhappily married for several years with the last 3 being especially lonely and distant. It was the right thing to do. It was very difficult and emotional. I'm looking forward to filing the paperwork and finalizing the divorce. I'm so glad he didn't try harder to hold on.

I fell in love. He's amazing. My heart is pounding just thinking about him. He's sweet and caring, loving and giving, smart, funny, cute and sexy. He's married and I have never been involved with someone in a relationship before, so it is a bit difficult and emotional at times. I cannot however deny my heart and my feelings. I'm looking forward to every moment with him this year and hope it brings good things for us.

I believe the events of 2007 was in preparation for great things to come in 2008. I can't wait!

No comments: