Monday, January 14, 2008

Content

I came to a very big conclusion today and that is that everything is going to be okay. I kept telling myself this in hopes that I would believe it. I don't know why I had doubts. I always come through. What really made me strongly believe and feel it was something that seemed of very little significance. I was sitting in my living room after a long day at work. Work went well and I was just relaxing and winding down for the day. I was eating waffles for dinner, not anything spectacular. But, I had a strong feeling of contentment. This contentment was a feeling I had longed so much for as a child. I had on several ocassions when I was younger, sat and wondered what my life would be like when I was older. Hoping that it wouldn't be as difficult as I had felt my life was growing up, hoping for something better. I have everything going for me and I like my life and who I am. I am going to be making some big changes soon with the divorce and am anxious to get back on track and moving forward. But I know I have to be patient and it will come in time. This is a good feeling.

No comments: