Sunday, April 29, 2007

Afternoon Delight

I had a wonderful time this afternoon, as usual. I went to see my lover at his office as he was spending the day trying to catch up on some work. He took time out to see me and I love that. He thinks I'm sexy and "yummy" he tells me. He does this crazy thing with his eyes, they get all big when he looks at me. It's so cute!

Well, whatever happens, happens with this relationship. For now I am enjoying myself and love spending time with him. I feel like this is exactly what I needed and I never knew someone could seem like they love me so much. I don't know if he is in love with me or not. If not, he's pretending very well and I don't mind it. He's a huge flirt like me and I crave that oh so much. I could at this point make some comparisons with him and my husband, but I won't.

Tomorrow it's back to work. I have a lot of catching up to do. I've been behind on my development schedule since I returned from Las Vegas on a business trip. I have a great programming team behind me though. I think we will be able to catch up fairly quickly.

OMG, I can't stop thinking about my lover. I hope he's online tonight. I stay up so late just to see if he is. I have turned off (appear invisible) to all my other contacts except my lover. And I leave little messages in my status for him. I don't know if he has noticed yet.

No comments: