Sunday, May 6, 2007

IMAX Experience

My son and I, along with one of my co-workers and her two kids went to the Imax Theater to see Spiderman 3 last night. It was really cool. All theaters should be built like that in my opinion. The movie was 2 1/2 hours long, but it really didn't seem like it. The seats were very comfortable and the sound and image quality were excellent.

I think my co-worker's daughter thinks I'm crazy. I spilled my drink on myself and every time I would go to pick up my drink I would pop the lid off making a farting sound. She kept giggling at me, it was really funny.

The movie itself was okay. It was probably a pretty good movie to see at an Imax as it had a lot of action and special effects. Tobie McGuire's head was like 50 feet tall! There were a lot of sappy/corny scenes, but overall it was a good movie. My son enjoyed it as well.

While my son and I were at the movies, my daughter went to her first prom. She's still sleeping so I haven't talked to her yet about it. I might sneak in her room and grab the digital camera to check out the pictures she took.

No comments: