Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Totally Random Ramblings

I can't find my story. I'll have to look for it later. Until then, I thought this would be fun...

I like my pizza loaded, no mushrooms, with olives (black or green). I prefer vanilla over chocolate. I'm a habitual channel surfer. I think lawn ornaments are ugly. My biggest pet peeve is bad drivers. Philanthropists are kick ass. I wish people would quit believing in political propaganda. I have a low tolerance to dumb people. If they know they're dumb and ask questions AND actually retain the information, that's okay. I'm addicted to DVDs, I have a huge collection (over 500 titles) and they're not copies. Keanu Reeves annoys the hell out of me. So does George W. I would love to see Greece. Other professions I considered or would like to have done include Crime Scene Investigator, Police Officer, Day Trader, Race Car Driver. The most money I ever won was a scratch off ticket that I found. I find money all the time.

Things I Like:
  • The color yellow. Although I'm partial to green at the moment.
  • Steak, cookies, cheesecake, carrot cake, grilled pb&j's, water
  • Music: Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative Rock/Grunge, Pop (in low doses)
  • Favorite Bands: Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Our Lady Peace
  • Favorite Songs: Fade into You - Mazzy Star, Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison, Life - Our Lady Peace, Black - Pearl Jam, Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chili Peppers, and at the moment... Grace Kelly - Mika
  • Movies: Mystery Thrillers, Drama, Documentaries
  • Favorite Actors/Actresses: Adrien Brody, Johnny Depp, Giovani Ribisi, Natalie Portman, Gwenyth Paltrow. And in case you didn't know this... Kate Hudson has a nice ass. Check it out some time.
  • Favorite Movies: Shawshank Redemption, The Piano, Reservoir Dogs, Crash
Some Things I Like To Do:
  • Watch movies and go to the movies.
  • Listen to music.
  • Go out to dinner with friends.
  • Shopping, especially bargain shopping. Not much of a yard saler anymore though. But I love thrift shops.
  • Take a scenic drive, travel.
  • Anything new and fun!
Message to my husband's friends: "For god's sake, would you please quit passing me the joint?"

Quote of the Day: "It's better to fight for something than against something."

No comments: