Friday, May 11, 2007

Sweet Lover: A Night of Passion

I had an incredible day yesterday which extended long into the night. My lover and I made arrangements to have an overnight together. We met up in the morning just before noon. It was so good to see him because we hadn't seen each other in over a week. I was so anxious and excited the whole night before and the drive to meet him was long and torturous. But, I finally arrived and I was so happy.

He couldn't stay long as he had to drive down state to attend his class. We had a little bit of time together before he had to head out for the day, promising to return at night. We made love before he left. It was so good to feel him in my arms again.

I was so sad to see him leave. I wanted him to stay with me so bad, but he had to leave for awhile. He told me his class would probably run long, although he hoped it wouldn't, and would return some time around midnight. So I made the most of my time during his absence.

In the evening I settled down awaiting his return. I slipped into a sexy cami set and laid down to watch tv. At just a little after 10pm I got a knock on the door. It kinda scared me because I wasn't expecting my lover until later. I looked out the peep hole and to my excitement it was him returning early. I swung open the door and I was so happy. He was happy to see me too.

He curled up with me in bed and we watched some basketball on tv, talked and cuddled. I love his affection and sweet kisses. I love his every touch and the way he looks at me. His warm breath on mine is so sweet and filled with passion. We made the most passionate love. It was very hot and sexy and intense. It makes me feel so good to be able to share that with someone and I love to be able to give it all back to my lover. It just comes so naturally that I can't explain it. We are so good together.

We went to bed and it was so good to feel him next to me. I tried hard to get to sleep but it was very difficult. I lay there, feeling his warm body next to mine and listening to his breath. It made me feel warm and happy.

He had to get up early in the morning to head off to work. It would have been awesome to have spent a little more time together, but that couldn't happen. He kissed me goodbye and headed out. Damn, why didn't I get in that shower with him! I stayed a little longer and laid in bed to try and get more sleep. I rolled over onto his pillow and I could smell him. He has awakened all of my senses. I am truly enjoying my lover and I will always have a place in my heart for him.

A final thought...

I keep telling him I'm nervous, which I'm sure is confusing as hell. So I had to really think about it to figure out what I mean. The reality of it, my relationship with my lover, is this. I don't know how much of myself to give to him. I try so hard to give him everything and open up completely. And he encourages me to. The problem lies in the fact that we are not truly together, only in our escapades. I have never really had a true lover before. I've had extramarital sex, just not an ongoing love affair. It has me so excited and feeling free and uninhibited. And I want it to continue. While sex with him is totally natural and pure, I'm still learning about him. But how much am I really supposed to know and how much do I give of me? Is it okay to open up my mind and my heart to him? That would mean that I would have an emotional connection with him. And I do. I love him. So I have come to a conclusion. See, I'm an Aquarius and I have tendencies to plan everything. I need to let go of all of it and just relax and have fun. I realized this after last night because we spent more time together than before and had a lot of opportunities to talk with one another and just enjoy each other. And afterwards, today, while I'm still feeling hungry for his love, I feel a little less uptight about it. I think it's okay to be in love with him. And I want him to be my friend as well as my lover.

No comments: