Monday, May 14, 2007

Late Night Drive: A Secret Rendezvous

My lover and I had talked about sneaking out late at night before and meeting together. The plan was that I would drive up to his house and I would pick him up out on the road where he would be waiting for me. Well, I was feeling lonely and a bit mischievous last night and I proposed we go for it.

It took me about 45 minutes to get there. I picked him up but we had no idea where we were going to go. We stopped briefly and we kissed, like two hungry lovers with an unsatisfied appetite for each other. We drove down the main road a little ways and found a location that was private where we could be alone. We pulled in. It was so good to see and feel him.

We kissed passionately as we always do, embraced and caressed each other. He caressed my lips and I took his finger in my mouth and licked and sucked on it. He reached into my blouse and bared my breast which he took eagerly in his mouth. He was getting hard in his jeans. I rubbed his cock through his pants and looked at him longingly as I started to unzip him. I went down on him, taking his entire cock in my mouth. I love that he loves that. He pumped my mouth, grabbing my hair, until he could no longer hold it. He came in my mouth and I eagerly took all of his sweet juices.

Our rendezvous was short and sweet, but sexy and sensual as usual. The passion between us is unbelievable and undeniable. It was really exciting and spontaneous and I'm glad I went. I love every second I get to spend with him.

No comments: