Tuesday, May 1, 2007

More to Come

Okay, I should be working and I will be right after I get this entry in.

Last night before going to bed I chatted with my lover for over an hour. God I long for him to hold me and kiss me! He shared a lot with me and we decided to exchange links to our blogs. It means a lot to me that he is willing to let me see inside of him and share his deepest thoughts and feelings, turmoils and triumphs. I can't wait to learn more about him.

He has inspired me to write more in my blog. I think I know where I will start. I wrote a story when I was in high school about my life and who I was at that time. I think I will retype it tonight and add it to my next post. That would be a very good place to start.

Thought for the day: I would like to become more observant. Let's SEE... how could I go about doing that? LOL

No comments: